In this fast-paced 24-hour world where we are so strongly tempted to focus only on external things, it is important to stay close to ourselves and our core values. These are the roots of our actions and can help us prioritize and relieve difficult issues of conscience. Below you will find my spiritual core values.
- I stand for spiritual freedom and self-actualization and self-empowerment through own experience
- I stand for friendship, humanity, understanding and honor diversity as different expressions of Great Spirit (God)
- I stand for responsible use of Earth's resources and actions that demonstrate respect for the planet
- I stand for clarity and truth regarding the sacred laws of nature and the universe (such as the sacred cycle) and balance between man and woman.
- I stand for balance for an equal world, especially of male and female energy and light and dark in the Great Cosmic cycle.
- I stand for passing on the fire, not worshiping the ashes. Which means that I don't want to reconstruct things from the past without an eye for the modern era, I do not follow hollow traditions.
- I stand for the inexpressible love and power of the True Self, which is connected to the Source / Great Spirit,with all my heart .
In the jungle of spiritual traditions, movements and religions in the Netherlands and Western Europe, it is important for ourselves to reflect on what we believe and not to let ourselves be fragmented and carried along with all different views. Below you can see my principles in my spiritual life and work, which give direction to my working method and life.
- The Divine Beginning, the Great Spirit, God or any other name we give to the Absolute Source and the Cosmos - everything that has existed, exists and will continue to exist - is eternal. Matter and energy are one.
- Every particle of Being is connected to all others. It is more than a belief in the unity of the universe. Rather, it is the understanding that all things are interconnected in the great energy web of the cosmos. It is this understanding that allows a person to travel from one level to another and learn things by connecting directly with them.
- Everything around us lives. Everything emits energetic vibrations: animals, trees, plants and even rocks. Each being is a part of another being's life, and each has his or her own life, or a way of expressing his or her essence in the spirit of the Great Spirit that gave him or her life. Other forms of life have an organization other than human and serve a specific purpose that they fulfill. Each of them has a consciousness that is different from ours, but still organizes the world in its own experience. Once internalized, this principle changes the relationship of man with the earth and its environment.
- There are inner zones of reality that regulate and influence the material world. In these inner worlds, there are assistants, advisors and teachers who have the power to bring about changes in the external reality.
- Everything that exists is an integral part of the whole.
- Circular movement is present everywhere in the universe and in everything. Linear time is an illusion. There is no absolute end, just as there is no absolute beginning.
- The universe exists as an expression of the will and spirit of Great Spirit.
- Everything that exists in the universe has life, but it is experienced differently. Nothing can be considered truly dead, for there is no state in the world like the complete absence of movement. The soul is eternal, regardless of the form it takes.
- Everything consists of the same primary elements and perceives the same energy flows, but individual beings arrange their perception in different ways because they try to express their essence in their own way in the spirit of Great Spirit. Thus everything develops according to the laws of their existence.
- The development of us as humans takes place in the constant search for harmony and balance in all things.
- Every form of energy that we emit eventually returns to ourselves. This is because we are all One.
- Spirit rules over matter. Thoughts, representations, visualization, words and actions create reality and physical changes.
- Everything that exists is born of a woman. Everything that exists owes its existence to the Divine Feminine.
These fundamentals I share with the Spirit of Wolf community, which has formulated this so nicely.